I just finished reading the book “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Fourth Agreement: “Always Do Your Best” This Agreement is about ACTION!
* Do your best under any circumstances
* Don says that your best is going to change from moment to moment
* Doing your best is taking action because you Love it, not because you are
expecting a reward. Most people only take action when the expect a reward
and they don’t enjoy the action and that’s the reason they don’t do there
* When you do your best you learn to accept yourself. You don’t judge yourself
so hard, why? because you did your best and that is all you can do.
* Action is about living fully
* If you do your best over and over you will beome a master of transformation.
Tony Robbins says that “Repition is the Mother of skill”.