Dealing with Ego, Fear and Making Difficult Normal
Here are some the things you will learn from Sean in this episode:
- How he got his entrepreneurial start at a young age
- Why he refers to himself as "The World's Biggest Nerd"
- Why books have been a huge part of his life
- How the book "The One Thing" helped him build success on two different platforms
- The power in focusing your mind on one task
- Learn how Sean gets his audience to know like and trust him and his podcvast guests
- Sean's believe about doubling down on your strengths vs working on your weaknesses
- The power of focusing on one thing in your business
- The importance of identifying what your gifts are
- How Sean discovered his greatness when he started his online business
- The importance of facing the unknown
- Why you must have faith and belief in yourself to succeed
- How to overcome the fear of what other's think about you
- Tomorrow never comes and why you need to do things now!
- The power of focusing on helping others
- One of the most powerful Laws of the Universe
- Creators vs Haters
- The importance of attention and your energy
- The power of focusing on things greater than yourself
- The power in claiming your Greatness!
- Why you should not compare yourself to others
- Why being uncomfortable is necessary
- Realizing the journey doesn't happen overnight
- How intuition has been a big part of Sean's success
- Discerning between the voice of Intuition and the voice of Fear
- Experiencing the Imposter Syndrom
- Why we all are affected by Cognitive Dissonance
- Dealing with the voice of the Ego
- The importance of the prefrontal cortex
- How to develop a positive Money Mindset
- and much, much more...
Mel Robbins book "The 5 Second Rule"
Dr. Pillay's book "Life Unlocked"
Eric Barker's book "Barking Up The Wrong Tree"
Think and Grow Rich
Danielle LaPorte "White Hot Truth"
Dr. Sara Gottfried