Listen to this episode
Do You Want To Be Part Of The Mindset Family?
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Nice! If you want to take this relationship further, then join this Amazing Family of Positive Growth Mindsets!
How To Go From Good To Great
with John Lee Dumas
Here are some the things you will learn from JLD in this episode:
- How important mindset is to one’s success
- Why not having the right mindset cost him when he started
- The importance of surrounding yourself with entrepreneurs and mentors
- What is one of the biggest keys to JLD’s success
- F.O.C.U.S – Follow One Course Until Success
- Why people never accomplish what they want
- How JLD doubted himself when he was first starting out
- How he was able to push through his Fears and take Action!
- Why being “Comfortable” with your life is the worst thing
- The power in knowing “This To Shall Pass”
- One of JLD’s biggest mistakes and regrets of his career
- Why JLD starts every episode of his podcast interviews this way
- The importance of building relationships
- The importance of knowing everyone starts this same way
- When is the absolute best time to get started
- and much, much more!
Quote of the Show – “Good is the greatest enemy of Great”
Entrepreneurs on Fire Podcast: www.eofire.com
JLD’s Freedom Journal Click Here
JLD’s Mastery Journal Click Here
← 045: The Art And Psychology Of Prospecting, Selling And Building Relationships With Kenny Cannon047: When Is Now A Good Time To Start? →