Hi my name is Brian Burkard and I am the creator and host of TheMarketersMindset.com and The Marketer’s Mindset podcast.
I am a family man with three amazing sons and a wonderful fiance.
I graduated college from Northern Arizona University (NAU) in Flagstaff, AZ with a bachelor of Science degree in Business Management.
My working career has been long and varied over the years with the following jobs:
- Sales Broker for two different companies obtaining my Series 7 and Series 63 licenses to sell mutual funds and investments.
- Was an assistant manager for a large retail pet store.
- Was a store manager for a family owned pet store.
- I sold knock off perfumes.
- Got licensed and sold Health Insurances to individuals and small business owners.
- I sold newspaper subscriptions over the phone.
- I sold advertising to business for a Welcome Home company that marketed to new homeowners.
- I got my real estate license and became a Realtor.
- Invested in real estate.
- I have worked as an Fraud Investigative Analyst for a large Fortune 100 company.
As you see I have many different jobs and in many different fields. I believe this vast array of jobs in many different fields has helped me to hone and develop my entrepreneurial skills.
ABOUT THE MARKETER’S MINDSET
I caught the entrepreneurial bug early in life. When I was young I mowed yards to make money and when I got old enough I got a paper route and became a “Paper Boy”.
My parents are wonderful and distilled a lot of great qualities into me and one is hard work!
I got into personal development when I read my first book in college called “Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude” by Napoleon Hill W. Clement Stone…a true classic. (I only read non-fiction books)
I always loved being around and helping people.
I have always had a great attitude and tried to share what I have learned, whether it was from my work experience or the information I obtained from books, tapes, cds, videos or seminars.
I love to help people and I love to share and teach.
As an online marketer I know the struggle, confusion and effort it takes to build an online business.
Now I am not claiming to be a guru or that I have all the answers. The Marketer’s Mindset blog and podcast are a forum for me to share what I have learned and the new things I am learning. I want this to be a forum where other online marketers can come to get inspiration, hope, encouragement and hopefully develop a strong and powerful mindset so they can create a successful and sustainable online business based their goals.
I am here to help you in any way I can, so feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com and let me know what struggles you are facing in your online business and how I may help you in achieving your goals and dreams!
Thanks so much for checking out my site and what I am doing, I greatly appreciate it.
I wish you a Brilliant Life!