Listen to this episode
Do You Want To Be Part Of The Mindset Family?
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Nice! If you want to take this relationship further, then join this Amazing Family of Positive Growth Mindsets!
How To Listen To Your Heart, Follow Your Passion And Live Life On Your Terms with Kay Walten
Here are some the things you will learn from Kay in this episode:
- How her mindset followed her passion
- Why being teachable and continuing to learn is important
- How evaluating her mindset led her on an incredible path
- The importance of knowing your truth
- The analogy of feeling like a Disco Ball and the power of that realization
- How to avoid living other peoples expectations of you
- How she transitioned to living in a new country and not knowing the language
- How being a “People Pleaser” is exhausting and leads to unhappiness
- Talks about being an extroverted introvert
- The incredible power of self-awareness to transform your life!
- The importance of giving to yourself first
- How to overcome major challenges
- Coming back from major depression and suicidal thoughts to a life of adventure and fun!
- The power of having a coach and others to support you on your journey
- and much, much more…
Loco Gringo’s website: https://www.locogringo.com
Kay’s Podcast – Loco Gringo Mexico: https://www.locogringo.com/podcasts
Kay’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
← 051: Learn How To Break Free From Average And Achieve A Life Beyond Limits With Michael Bernoff053: The 3 Pillars To An Extraordinary Life With Clarke Scott →