In this episode I want to talk about the Success Mindset of Donald Trump.
- Don’t do it for the money – He loves the game. Way to keep score!
- Never ever give up – You can change and adapt, but never give up. More successful than smarter people he knows because they never gave up.
- Be Toatally focused – don’t take your eye off your goal
- Work Hard – You need to put in the effort. Gary Player “The harder I work, the luckier I get.”
- Believe in yourself – So much of success is seeing yourself as a success. You have to really believe in yourself despite your failures and weaknesses. To be a winner you have to think like a winner and if you don’t it is never going to happen.
- You have to love what you do – he says it solves a lot of problems. When you love what you do you work harder.