NEW – Monday’s Mindset Minute: To inspire, motivate, make you think, to
former better habits, to help you become the best YOU!
- It wil be 1 to 3 minutes every Monday as a new segment to TMM weekly
- I want you to submit questins that I can answer.
- Short stories, quotes tips, hacks to inspire, motivate and improve
- Submit questions to email@example.com
- Everyone that submits a question will get a little gift from me (????)
My name is Brian Burkard and today’s episode I want to talk about
The Four D’s of Creating A Successful Online Business.
- Strong passion
- Why do you want to do X (7 Levels Deep – Chap 2 of Millionaire Success
Habits by Dean Graziosi Joe Stump)
- Make decision that you are going to take Consistant Action (Imperfect)
- As Tony Robbins states – The Latin of the word decision literally means,
“to cut off.” Making a decision is about “cutting off” choices –
cutting you off from some other course of action.
- Dedicate you Time and Energy to what you have decided.
- Don’t go chasing Shiny Objects!
- Great Russian Proverb “If you chase two rabbits you will not catch
- Discipline yourself to consistant daily action!
- Develop small habits that grow into consistant habits that produce results!
- Doing something once in awhile will never bring you success!
3. Dedicate yourself
Until next time I wish you a Brilliant Life!!!
Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi
The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan