Learn To Go For No And Turn Your Greatest Obstacle Into Your Greatest Asset with Andrea Waltz
Here are some the things you will learn from Andrea in this episode:
- How pursuing a career as a screen writer led to massive success
- The power of Andrea’s message Go For NO!
- How applying Go For NO can change not only your business, but your life!
- The power of courage and how to obtain it
- The true meaning of failure
- Why failure is required to achieve success!
- learn to stop saying NO to yourself!!!
- How Andrea conquered her Fear of public speaking
- Why mindset is foundational to one’s success
- The power of using fables to tell your message
- Andrea’s powerful question for finding your passion and taking Action!
- How to look at Failure as a gift
- Why it is important to treat each failure as a stepping stone to your success
- how to analyze your failures and treat them as a learning experience!
- and much, much more…
Andrea’s favorite quote: Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time.’ – Marabel Morgan
One of Andrea’s favorite books: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Go For No Book: Get Here
Go For NO website: http://www.goforno.com/
Go For No Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GoforNo/
Go For No Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goforno/
Go For No Twitter: https://twitter.com/goforno?lang=en