How To Get Yourself Out Of A Slump
If you have ever been in a slump as an entrepreneur, personally or both, or may currently be in one then this is the episode for you!
On this episode I talk about:
- Want to talk to you about my absence
- What has been happening for about a year now
- Confusion lack of direction and focus
The Game Plan
What I have learned from this past year
- It’s ok to experience these things…Seasons of life
- Social Media and what effects it can have – Stop comparing yourself to others
- Be true to yourself and who you are
- The ups and downs, frustration, anger, happiness, fear, comfortableness
- Comfort will kill your dreams!
- Loving Yourself!
- Don’t let fear hold you back
- Pick something and go all in, you can always change
- Goals and Systems
- Power of small daily consistent habits
- Take your focus off your goals and Focus on your daily habits and systems
- Take time to be quite and reflect
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable
- Start with a few small things and build from there
- Feed your mind daily with positive thoughts, videos, books, etc
- Focus on FEELING GOOD!
- Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want
- Be mindful and grateful throughout your day everyday
Resources mentioned in this episode: