The Wim Hof Method
Before I start today’s episode I want to tell you about a little fun promotion I
came up with
FREE Book give away – 2 ways to get a book
1. Leave a rating and testimonial on iTunes
2. Join The Marketer’s Mindset Facebook Group.
Then once you have given an iTunes rating and review and/or joined the Marketer’s Mindset
Facebook Group, then send me an email with your address so I can send you your book(s) and
put “Book Giveaway” in the subject line or your email.
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371606113172904/
Email me at email@example.com
I will be doing a Facebook Live video in the Facebook group about this fun giveaway
plus I will have a post on the website www.theMarketersMindset.com
Today I want to talk you about Stress and a need technique that positively affects
the autonomous nervous system and the immune system, raises your body’s PH level
and reduces stress, plus many more benefits
The technique is a breathing technique called the Wim Hof method, and discovered
by Dutchman, Wim Hof also known as “The Ice Man”.
– First quarter of the year is over
– Taxes are due shortly here in the U.S.
– Do you have a full time job while you are building your online business?
– Family obligations
How do you usually handle your stress?
Well recently I have started exercising and incorporating the Wim Hof meathod
of breathing. It hasn’t been that long but alraedy feeling some good benefits
We all know that stress is very bad for us and I believe is the cause of many
disease that people get.
So I want to briefly share the Wim Hof method with you so you can have it as a
tool that you can incorporate in your life to reduce your daily stress and
help improve your health.
Wim Hof Method:
– sit comfortably with feet on floor or lay down.
– Breathe in deeply through your nose or mouth
– Then exhale through you mouth, naturally, you don’t have to fully exhale
– do this for 35 breaths
– the last one, fully breathe in and let it out and stop no breathing at all
I was able to go about 1 1/2 minutes without a breath.
– you may feel light headed that’s ok, just feel whatever you feel in your body
as you do this exercise
Lastly, if you have not joined the Marketer’s Mindset Facebook group, then go
join up…it’s free and I am always posting additional information in there
to help you on your journey. I am there to help you I anyway I can.
Also If you like the show and haven’t already, then rate the show on iTunes
and leave a review. This helps to grow our family and to get guests on the
I love you guys and appreciate you and until next time I wish you a brilliant